Wedding Hire Agreement
Terms of hire
- It is assumed that customers have read, understood and agreed to the listed conditions of hire. Signature there of or payment of deposit will be deemed as acceptance.
- YOU MUST BE 18 years OR OVER TO MAKE A BOOKING.
- All Equipment hires remains property of Taylor Made Events and Costumes
- Any refundable deposits paid will be refunded the day after collection of Equipment
- The named hirer has the sole responsibility for the Equipment until the
equipment is returned or collected.
- Equipment will be checked at point of delivery/collection and again at collection/return
any issues should be highlighted at this point
- Customers use equipment at their own risk and are hired as seen.
- Customers are required to provide Public liability for the venue used unless
we are operating equipment at your event.
- Equipment includes anything we supply to you that is not consumable e.g Candy Cart, Jars, Scoops.
- Customers must not attempt to fix or make changes to any equipment please contact us with any issues.
- Refundable deposits may be require under some circumstances but will be agreed at the point of hire.
We require 50% deposit of your total hire fee to secure your booking, remaining balance must be paid no later than 1 week prior to your wedding. Failure to pay balance will result in your booking being cancelled and your deposit will not be refunded.