Terms of Hire DJ
1) It is assumed that customers have read, understood and agreed to the listed conditions of hire. Signature thereof will be deemed as acceptance when deposit is paid
2) YOU MUST BE 18 years OR OVER TO MAKE A BOOKING.
3) All equipment remains the property of Taylor Made events.
4) A 50% deposit that was paid at time of booking will secure your booking and secure that date
5) The remaining balance must be 1 week before your date specified
6) Dates can be changes at any time depending on availability and location
7) Itís the customers responsibility to check with the venue that we are ok to DJ in there premises
8) Any Damaged to our equipment by your guests is your responsibility and could result in you being billed for the damages
9) If you require any specific songs/music playing please let us have knowledge of these in advance to avoid disappointment
10) If you cancel your booking at any time you will loose your deposit
11) If you change the venue/date of your event and we are unable to attend/travel to the new venue/date, you would loose your deposit
12) Any special requirements must be outlined to us in advance
13) We reserve the right to cancel you booking at any time
14) We are dedicated to making your events special so please let us know at any point if we can do anything