Equipment Hire Agreement
Terms of hire
- It is assumed that customers have read, understood and agreed to the listed conditions of hire. Signature there of or payment of deposit will be deemed as acceptance.
- YOU MUST BE 18 years OR OVER TO MAKE A BOOKING.
- All Equipment hires remains property of Taylor Made Events and Costumes
- Refund day after collection of Equipment
- The named hirer has the sole responsibility for the Equipment until the
equipment is returned or collected.
- Equipment will be checked at point of delivery/collection and again at collection/return
any issues should be highlighted at this point
- Customers use equipment at their own risk and are hired as seen.
- Customers are required to provide Public liability for the venue used unless
we are operating equipment at your event.
- Equipment must be returned on the day specified on the hire agreement,
Failure to do so will result in a £4 per day surcharge.
- Customers must not attempt to fix or make changes to any equipment please contact us with any issues.
Your deposit will not be returned if
a You wish to cancel your booking
b Equipment is returned beyond reasonable repair
c The Equipment is returned needing specialised maintenance
d The equipment is returned with permanent damage,
e The equipment is returned with one or more items missing
f Any modifications have been carried out on the equipment
g The costume is not returned to Taylor made events for what ever reason